國小五年級下冊英語課文翻譯(精品多篇)

國小五年級下冊英語課文翻譯(精品多篇)

國小五年級下冊英語課文翻譯 篇一

Alice: What are you doing, Binbin?

艾麗斯:你在做什麼,賓賓?

Binbin: I am going to make a poster for Tree Planting Day.

賓賓:我打算製作一張植樹節海報。

Alice: When is Tree Planting Day?

艾麗斯:植樹節在什麼時候?

Binbin: It' s on March 12th.

賓賓:它在三月十二日。

Alice: How are you going to celebrate it?

艾麗斯:你們打算怎樣慶祝它?

Binbin: Before Tree Planting Day, we are going to read some books about we are going to make a poster about Tree Planting Day, we are going to plant trees with our r that, we are going to climb a hill and fly our are also going to have a picnic together.

賓賓:在植樹節前,我們打算讀一些關於樹的書。然後我們打算製作一張關於樹的海報。在植樹節那天,我們打算和我們的同班同學們植樹。在那之後,我們打算去爬山並放風箏。我們還打算一起野餐。

Alice: sounds great.

艾麗斯:哇。那聽起來很棒。

國小五年級下冊英語課文翻譯 篇二

Nurse: Hello, ' s wrong?

護士:你好,弗蘭克。怎麼了?

Frank: I' ve got a stomachache.I often have should I do?

弗蘭克:我胃疼。我經常胃疼。我該怎麼辦?

Nurse: You should drink some you you eat a lot of candy?

護士:你應該喝一些水。給你。你吃很多糖果嗎?

Frank: Yes, I eat some after every class.

弗蘭克:是的,我每節課後都吃一些。

Nurse: You shouldn' t eat too much candy. Do you wash your hands before eating?

護士:你不應該吃太多糖果。你吃東西之前洗手嗎?

Frank: Not always.

弗蘭克:不總洗。

Nurse: You shouldn' t eat with dirty should always wash your hands before eating.

護士:你不應該用髒手吃東西。你吃東西前應該總洗手。

Frank: OK!

弗蘭克:好的!

國小五年級下冊英語課文翻譯 篇三

Lily: Hi, Binbin. How was your weekend?

莉莉:你好,賓賓。你的週末怎麼樣?

Binbin: It was wonderful.

賓賓:好極了。

Lily: Oh, really? What did you do last weekend?

莉莉:哦,真的嗎?你上週末做什麼了?

Binbin: I watched a football match with my friends, and then we played football Sunday, I played the violin in a music club.

賓賓:我和我的朋友們觀看了一場足球比賽,然後我們一起踢足球了。在星期日,我在音樂俱樂部拉小提琴了。

Lily: That really sounds fun.

莉莉:那聽起來真的很有趣。

Binbin: How was your weekend?

賓賓:你的週末怎麼樣?

Lily: It was great on Saturday.I played badminton with Joy in the was rainy in the afternoon.I played in the was a lot of fun.

莉莉:星期六很棒。上午我和喬伊打羽毛球了。下午下雨了。我在雨裏玩耍了。有很多樂趣。

Binbin: Wow, that was did you do last Sunday?

賓賓:哇,那很酷。你上星期日做什麼了?

Lily: I stayed in bed all day.I was ill.

莉莉:我整天躺在牀上了。我生病了。

Binbin: Oh, what a pity! I' m sorry to hear that.

賓賓:哦,太遺憾了!聽到這個消息我很難過。