內容:
我不喜歡這個。
I don't like it.
How about this one? (這個怎麼樣?)
No, thank you, I don't like it. (謝謝,我不喜歡。)
I like it. (我喜歡。)
我最討厭這個了。
I hate it! *比I don't like it更強調討厭的心情。
Do you like natto? (你喜歡吃納豆嗎?)
No, I hate it! (不,我最討厭它了。)
I love it! (我很喜歡!)
這個真噁心。
This is disgusting. *disgusting 表示“很過分,讓人噁心,厭棄”。
This is disgusting. (這個真噁心!)
It's the worst food I've ever had. (這是我所吃過的最噁心的東西。)
啐!
Yuck! *用於感到實在噁心時,或引起不快時。
Look at the cockroach! (看那蟑螂!)
Yuck! (啐!)
臭死了!
Peeyew! *用於感到氣味很臭時,表示“真難聞”、“這味真臭”。
我不喜歡你的這種態度。
It's your attitude I don't like.
You have an attitude problem. (你的態度有問題。)
I don't like your attitude. (我不喜歡你的態度。)
我對他恨之入骨。
I hate his guts. *guts “腸子”。hate someone's guts是“連……的腸子都討厭、憎恨”,表達強烈的厭惡、憎恨之情。
He's so rude. (他如此野蠻。)
I agree. I hate his guts. (就是,我對他恨之入骨。)
I despise him. (我真看不起他。)
我不喜歡。
I don't care for it.
Do you like the coffee? (你愛喝咖啡嗎?)
No, I don't care for it. (不,我不愛喝。)
I don't like it.
看見他就心煩。
I can't stand him. *stand “忍耐,忍受,容忍”。
Here comes my boss, Mr. Smith. (過來的那位是我的老闆史密斯先生。)
I can't stand him. (我看見他就心煩。)
別再有第二次!
Never again!
我已經受夠了!
I've had it.