优美英文小诗带翻译阅读精品多篇

优美英文小诗带翻译阅读精品多篇

英语短诗 篇一

If I could save time in a bottle

the first thing that I'd like to do

is to save every day until eternity passes away

just to spend them with you

If I could make days last forever

if words could make wishes e true

I'd save every day like a treasure and then

again I would spend them with you

如果我能把时光存入一个瓶子,

我要作的第一件事就是,

把每一天都存下来直到永恒,

再和你一齐慢慢度过。

如果我能把时光化作永恒,

如果我的愿望能一一成真,

我会把每一天都像宝贝一样存起来,

再和你一齐慢慢度过。

happy day 篇二

Today I am very gald,

because I got a English B Certificate.

Since I go to college I have a dream 。

Until this time it is come true.

So I am happy.

经典英文小诗 篇三

O Captain! My Captain!

Walt Whitman

啊,船长!我的船长!

沃尔特·惠特曼

O Captain! my Captain! our fearful trip is done,

啊,船长!我的船长!我们完成了可怕的远航,

The ship has weathered every rack, the prize we sought is won,

巨轮历尽风雨,我们赢得追寻的奖赏;

The port is near, the bells I hear, the people all exulting,

港口已近,钟声传来,一片欢呼的声浪;

While follow eyes the steady keel, the vessel grim and《本站·》 daring,

稳健的大船,追随的目光,多么威武雄壮;

But O heart! heart! heart!

可是,心啊!心啊!心啊!

O the bleeding drops of red,

心中的鲜血在滴滴流淌,

Where on the deck my Captain lies,

甲板上躺着我们的船长,

Fallen cold and dead.

他已辞世,全身冰凉。

O Captain! my Captain! rise up and hear the bells,,

啊,船长!我的船长!起来听那钟声荡漾;

Rise up--for you the flag is flung--for you the bugle trills,

起来,旌旗为你招展,号角为你激昂,

For you bouquets and ribboned wreaths--for you the shores accrowding,

花团锦簇,彩带飘飞,为你,岸边人群熙熙嚷攘;

For you they call, the swaying mass, their eager faces turning,

人们把你呼唤,万头攒动,他们晃动急切的面庞;

Here Captain! dear father!

在这里,船长,慈爱的父亲!

This arm beneath your head!

你的头下枕着我的臂膀!

It is some dream that on the deck,

那是甲板上的梦境,

You've fallen cold and dead.

你已辞世,全身冰凉。

My Captain does not answer, his lips are pale and still,

我的船长没有回答,双唇苍白,沉默、安详,

My father does not feel my arm, he has no pulse nor will,

我的父亲无法觉察我的手臂,他的脉搏停止了跳荡;

The ship is anchored safe and sound, its voyage closed and done,

可怕的征途已过,胜利归来,

From fearful trip the victor ship comes in with object won,

大船安全停靠,就此结束远航;

Exult O shores, and ring O bells!

啊,海岸欢呼,啊,钟声敲响!

But I, with mournful tread,

然而,我的步履沉重悲伤,

Walk the deck my Captain lies,

在甲板上踱步,那里躺着我的船长,

Fallen cold and dead.

他已辞世,全身冰凉。

英语短诗 篇四

Prettier

There are bridges on the rivers, 河上有桥

As pretty as you please; 如你所愿的'那么悦目

But the bow that bridges heaven, 然而横跨在穹苍的长虹

And overtops the trees, 却比树梢更高

And builds a road from earth to sky, 而能建筑一条通行天际的道路

Is prettier far than these. 比这些更为美好

英语短诗 篇五

Hold fast to dreams 紧紧抓住梦想

For if dreams die 梦想若是消亡

Life is a broken-winged bird 生命就象鸟儿折了翅膀

That can never fly. 再也不能飞翔

Hold fast to dreams 紧紧抓住梦想

For when dreams go 梦想若是消丧

Life is a barren field 生命就象贫瘠的荒野

Frozen only with snow 雪覆冰封,万物不生

诗歌的特点 篇六

诗歌饱含着作者的思想感情与丰富的想象,语言凝练而形象性强,具有鲜明的节奏,和谐的音韵,富于音乐美,语句一般分行排列,注重结构形式的美。

1、诗歌的内容是社会生活的最集中的反映。

2、诗歌有丰富的感情与想象。

3、诗歌的语言具有精练、形象、音调和谐、节奏鲜明等特点。

4、诗歌在形式上,不是以句子为单位,而是以行为单位,且分行主要根据节奏,而不是以意思为主。

英语短诗 篇七

ALWAYS HAVE A DREAM

总是有一个梦想

Forget about the days when it's been cloudy.

忘掉你失意的日子,

But don't forget your hours in the sun.

但不要忘记黄金的时光。

Forget about the times you have been defeated.

忘掉你的一次次失败,

But don't forget the victories you have won.

但不要忘记你夺取的胜利。

Forget about the misfortunes you have encountered.

忘掉你遭遇的不幸,

But don't forget the times your luck has turned.

但不要忘记你的时来运转。

Forget about the days when you have been lonely.

忘掉你的孤独日子,

But don't forget the friendly smiles you have seen.

但不要忘记你得到的友善微笑。

Forget about the plans that didn't seem to work out right.

忘掉你没有得以顺利实施的计划,

But don't forget to always have a dream.

但不要放下你的梦想

英语短诗 篇八

THE CUCKOO布谷鸟

In April, 四月里

Come he will, 它就来了

In May, 五月里

Sing all day, 整天吟唱多逍遥

In June, 六月里

Change his tune, 它在改变曲调

In July, 七月里

Prepare to fly, 准备飞翔

In August, 八月里

Go he must! 它就得离去了