关于骨折的英语口语

关于骨折的英语口语

一你可能骨折了

AAh! It hurts. Don't touch it.

啊!好痛,别碰我。

BWhat part hurts?

哪里痛?

AThe shoulder.

肩膀。

BWell, maybe you broke it. But what I'm worried about is this cut.

你可能骨折了,不过我担心的是你刮伤了。

AIt's not a cut. It's a gash! It's bigger than a cut! Ah! I need a doctor.

这不是刮伤,是割伤,比刮伤还深。啊!我要看医生。

BCome on. Just don't move.

拜托,别动。

AI'm bleeding too much.

我正在大量流血。

BWe don't have a decent First Aid Kit, do we?

我们有象样的急救箱吗?

AYes. My bike has one under the seat. Get it, quick!

有,我车子的坐垫下有一个,快去拿!

BThere's some tape, iodine, and cloth bandages.I don't think the cloth bandages can stop the bleeding. What we need is a tourniquet.

有胶带、碘酒和布绷带。我不认为布绷带可以止血,我们需要止血带。

AWrap a few loops of the bandages around my upper arm, then will work as a r that, you can cut more of the bandages to cover the wound.

用绷带在我手臂上绕几圈,然后绷紧。就和止血带的功用一样了。之后,再剪几块绷带覆盖在伤口上。

BGood plan. Let me put some iodine on the cut.

好主意。让我在伤口上涂些碘酒。

ANo, forget that! Do the tourniquet first. I'm losing too much blood.

算了!先止血,我流太多血了。

BAlright, alright. How did you cut this so bad?

好吧,好吧。你怎么会割这么深?

二那边有人摔下来了

ALook, Jim. That man just fell down over there.

瞧,吉姆,那边有人摔下来了.

BWe better see if he’s o.k.

我们最好去看看他是否没事。

ASir…sir? Are you all right? Sir?

先生,先生,你还好吗?先生?

BHe’s not answering. You’d better check his pulse and breathing.

没有回应。检查一下他的脉搏和呼吸。

AOh, no. He’s not breathing, and there’s no pulse. Call 911.

喔,天,呼吸没有了,脉搏也停了。拨911。

BHello? Yes. Someone has passed out at Connecticut Ave. and 1st St. He isn’t breathing and does not have a pulse. Yes. My friend is performing CPR. OK. Thank you. They’re sending an ambulance. Here, let me help.

喂?是的,有人在康涅狄格大道和第一大街之间昏倒了,没有呼吸和脉搏。是的,我的朋友在给他做CPR.好的,谢谢你,他们正派了一辆急救车,来,我来帮手。